2012年11月13日星期二

beats by dre uk all of Yu force and

Airtight contact.
"Is old ……old, old woman, old ancestor, you Rao over small of, smallly is also temporarily hoodwinked idea, ascend being of mean person, you are old and then pass mean person a dog life.Help a lord, you see at my peacetime to your utterly loyal top Rao I"
Yu three Niangs were cold to see one eye You Wu, but immediately after eyebrows a wrinkly, then hurtle to outside and loudly say:
"Bearer!"
The voice just felled and then camed in two young tiger form big fellows, they all is an embraced a boxing then said:
"What order does the old woman person have?"
Yu once three Niang handle knobs flick and point at You Wu to say:
"Give me the lane this to go out, don't make him give° my house to make dirty."But Yu three Niangs but detection just just be frightenned wet the guy of pants have already fainted now at ground up, and a sub- bad smell uploads to come over from his body.
These two individual incoming of time, Yu the edge of sword of three Niangs has already left You Wu's throat, this makes him loose an one breath, spirit is of a loose, but who know Yu three Niangs but once a double-edged sword in the hand flick, may may of once rowed You Wu's throat, then You Wu Shuang's eyeses faint on turning over.
Yu three Niang disgust of looking at to lie You Wu of the ground, then to always the station nearby didn't make a noise at oneself of the Yu whole force say:
"Silly son, you also need not too sad, this affair already make clear, this is someone at we back play with means, you go to and tell that Mr. Chou in the small hospital of opposite, say spy, we have already held tight and ask him to come over and see."
I with guest use Wu Tang Ji's individualses just fore court Lao wear domestic life, but suddenly and outside came over an inferiority, he tightly walks several in fronts that arrived at us,beats by dre uk, then says:
"Master there is claiming to be Yu whole martial persons saying to see master you."
I am tiny tiny on smiling, then say:
"You next go to, ask him to come in, then I start in addition to the door of arriving at the ex- court, wait Yu whole martial arrivals.From a distance saw Yu whole force, I faced up and embraced a boxing to say:
"The Yu eldest brother comes my simple home, is really a Peng Bi to living Hui!Come quick in please."
Arrived to respectively fall to sit in the room, all of Yu force for the next side in my left hand side, and I leave very nearly.In a short while come up to receive tea for someone, after severals exchange greeting, I go straight to topic and ask a way:
"Just took leave from the your home, didn't thought of Yu eldest brother, you came right away to visit, might it not be and what is up?
The Yu whole force hears I say this one shame for connecting, he station start, list the knee kneel at ground up embrace a boxing to say:
"After uncle Ye walks, I and the Niang force ask for a while the You Wu who gives decision for me, this just know this affair to really is a trap.Have never thoughted of all of my Yu are martial to beat eagle during a lifetime, end but drive the eagle give Zhuo the eye is hoodwinked by traitor and did the affair of I am sorry uncle Ye, my right here apologized to for uncle Ye today."
I hurriedly the station start to hand from the ground the all of Yu force and comforted him to say:
"You also for helping in of the brothers, say again not to know not guilty, if not that because of this affair we can not know each other, either be not?Ha ha, this calls to beat not not acquaint with."
The all of Yu are martial to stand, the facial expression a little bit liked 1:00, he a face firmly say:
"Uncle Ye later if have already river transportation the last affair, as long as your parties the person know to will be a , my Cao helps to go up and down to definitely go through fire and water, regardless the sacrifice."
I hear this smiling and clapping Yu whole martial shoulders, then saying:
"Now that everyone is a brothers, again why the need for polite."
I stretch hand to signal hint Yu whole force to sit down, then again ask a way:
"Yu eldest brother, you this time come to seek younger brother what is up?"
Yu whole martial answers say:
"After uncle Ye walks, my Niang that particularly five interrogate for a while, just know this affair back really is someone is making ghost, so my Niang wants to ask you to pass by to ask that guy together and see can set is some useful things."
In fact I know that this affair is most likely some small actions that Wang Da's at the back makes, however I still decide to see together and listen to all of Yu martial to finish speaking the whole affair after, I know that what Wang Da used is unexpectedly a bait of beautiful woman, seeing the appearance is next foot capital.
Again arrived at Yu the hall of three Niang places of time, the inside has already cleaned cleanly and just wipes to once sweep on the ground.I raised a step to walked into, then saluted to say:
"The younger generation pays a courtesy calls on a Yu old madam."
Yu three Niangs already didn't met an affair last time of supercilious, look just an old woman who is being angry now, see me coming in to hurriedly beat to have smiling face and saying:
"Mr. Chou came, quickly please sit down."
Drank an one mouthful after the tea me to let go of the cup in the hand, then say to Yu three Niangs:
"This affair just Yu eldest brother have already said with me, don't know which didn't say particularly what have no?"
Yu three walking sticks in the Niang handle knobs are on the ground, then in anger say:
"That guy is to see is a cartilage head, but his craftiness of very, always and you where pretend to be ignorant, and that is a numb Gan, touch not get, a touch ground.My Yu's three Niangs run about river's lake so for several years return be really have never seen guy like this, I very anxious to Zhang clap to die him!"
I looking at the appearance of three Niang gnash teeth in hatreds of Yu, tiny smile for a while.Run about really although the person of river's lake is a hard man, but because the your body Kang Jian so just can forbid live the skill of various cruelty, listen to Yu, three Niangs say, that 51 touch dizzy, and several times come down have already been getting oner the brink of death.
I say:
"The younger generation also slightly knows the method of some Xing Xuns, don't know that the younger generation can see that particularly five."
Generously say for Yu three years:
"Certainly, he now at behind of in the shed for horses, I let people they lane come over."
I raise to say:
"Need not, I go over and have a look."
Helps to the Cao of being eager to and knowing from You Wu's back of instigator's is who I can also comprehend, one for giving me 1 to explain to express that I really is framed up by person;Moreover, I see most likely is find out back of person, also good hereafter look for the possibility of machine revenge big.These river middleman gratitude and grudge in the lake is clear, there is enemy necessarily reporting.
The guy that outlooking atrophies positive Quan shrinks at a heap of Ma Cao in the center and has some the blood stain that didn't do on the body and heard someone come over, he moved to move and became overdo to see us, then the but again pour at grass heap up.
But station beside of a strong man who bares this chest, see us walking to come over to hurriedly face up.Is a black and numerous chest hair on the chest that this guy bares, kiss but rock to seem along with the blowing of light breeze is just show host toward the person of strong.
This makes me feeling a burst of funny, from the executioner to take charge of the prison guard of Xing jail, all of these roles seeming to be all are such a shapes, all is so the foppery of the bare breast, at present this this guy is also the new meaning with no the slightest.
He walks to come forward several steps and hurriedly salutes to say:
"Belonged to Du Wei to once see help a lord, old madam."
Yu three Niangs ordered to nod, then said:
"Did this guy recruit?"
Make reference to this, that strong man a connect to get angry with ground to say:
"This guy a dozen faint, but the dead live not to make reference to bottom is who the at the back direct his."
Yu three Niangs are cold cold on smiling, looking at You Wu of ground to say:
"Can not tell this to have sense of honor like this
I smiled low voice to say:
"How many words can the elder generation make me ask this guy?"
Yu three Niangs took a look You Wu, then deliberated for a while and looking at me to say:
"Certainly, this affair originally be rise because of him of, the your nature of Mr. Chou can ask."
Then the Yu whole force signal hint that strong man Du Wei, the Du Wei grasped a water pail of having the flank to hurtle You Wu's head top to keep on pouring, a pail of water had no bafflingly from Gao Kong Lin at particularly five of head top
Along with a painful moan voice, that particularly five awake come over.But I took a look already all drive Ma Cao of the drenching, then say 1:
"Ah, regrettable these horse grasses."
No longer realize several personal unimaginable visions after finishing saying, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论