2012年11月13日星期二

monster beats those to connect com

The elderly gentleman who says their house is be a dynasty of attend to life big minister, but still have a high house at cast covetous eyes on of stare at, if let the high house know the words of this matter, their Zhang Jia perhaps has big bother.So now what Zhang Jia hopes most is that I can wake up.What to don't thought of is unexpectedly own wench and own husband is saying something against cousin's younger sister.She not from of the exit Xun scold.But words is on exporting her to regret, because she saw that apathetic vision of she's husband.
"Do you feel that you entitle to say her?Boon?Don't you feel blush with shame?I have been thinking that we can get along with well of, but what I didn't thought of is that you unexpectedly cheated me and opened widely female Xia!I tell you, I have been about to live in my bride chamber since today, if you unwilling words let your dad back a marriage!Want to be not you return elephant on that day so one Zhang kill me and want to make to devote major efforts this time!Waste the family status of your Zhang Jia still a fragrance of books, unexpectedly have you the descendant like this.Isn't afraid to make people laugh heartily!"
Looking at her that facial expression on the face continuously change Huan, my in the mind felt the pleasant sensation of revenge.This is just I small smallly accepted some interest.Zhang Jia plays by ear!
My detection after being awake I am made fun of, even if I meekly tolerate insult to swallow a voice!This is what I can not bear with.I decide to no longer conceal my scholarship, I am just waiting one to let me a to blare the opportunity of hurtling the sky.I stand up leaving of Fen Fen room after saying finish, Zhang Ying Ying who leave one face complicated facial expression.
I and purple cloud walk on the path of garden, is exactly ten thousand flowers to contend for gorgeous season at this time, the weeping willow of by the lake is making a show of slender body Zi of oneself along with the kissing of pleasant breeze, drew on pleasant breeze of lake noodles built-up scale wave.Not right against the face cold willow breeze!Purple cloud takes I take a stroll in Zhang Jia's garden, we arrived at the place that I have never come, with likeness in the pleasant breeze hospital that I live, just here cleaner than the place that I live, luxury 100000%.I not from of is infatuated with by the scenery in the hospital.Just the hospital door closes tightly.
"Purple cloud, is this the whose abode?"
", This is the abode of young master, I didn't see him for a long time after young master got strange disease and missed him so much."
"BE?BE strange disease?"
"Young master he can not see the aqueous, on seeing water, he all over has muscular spasms of, connected what elderly gentleman pleased to cure to all have no way too much."
"……" Listens to purple cloud a say that I feel to is the symptom of rabies.Immediately my in the mind contained an idea.I say:"Leave, we go to in see."
"The master doesn't let what us go in."
"I who Be free see, I probably can cure like his."
Purple cloud hears I say to cure illness, promised me.
We entered into inside in the house, inside have a little black, at in the bed of house up lie about 15 youths for a year, complexion pale very thin, see our coming in don't also talk.Purple cloud comes forward to say, "young master, I and Gu Ye to see you."
"?My elder sister when gets married of?Is this person?Oh!He is very ugly!"Hear is purple cloud, that youth's words come more.Purple cloud chatted good short while with him, two talented persons thought of me.
"Brother-in-law, you sit!"
"Younger brother, you call what?"
", I am Zhang Zi Yang" Zhang Zi Yang says to me and has the excitement of one silk on his face.
Ever since that time got later Zhang Zi Yang of this strange disease be closed at this yard in, hardly had stranger to see at ordinary times his.Parents and the doctors came hereafter after seeing a doctor, all of parents are the disappointment of the full faces, strong do smiling face and he talks.Is purple sun but own would not like to of the parents looking at their they sad,monster beats.So he hardly pulled parents to chat now.Luckily purple cloud usually comes to see him.Today he not only and purple cloud thoroughly said conversation and also saw own brother-in-law, though he is long of is ugly, is purple sun but have difficult to express adoration to him.Probably because purple cloud always at oneself here cry up his brother-in-law is how of widely read, he really wants to get sick like to and purple cloud sees his own brother-in-law's book together, see those to connect complacent old man son also from Kui not equal to book.
" , Younger brother Yang ah, are you to have ever wased bitten by the dog?The " walks up Zhang Zi Yang and just discovers that his lips have been dry and cracked, the top is full to is a profound open wound, the fresh and red and delicate meat outside turns over, just he has already made wound spilt open with some kind of confabulations of purple cloud, from the wound in immerse in fine threads blood.the Rao is that I make a firm decision to want revenge Zhang Jia, but see a just luxuriant youth of an elegance but be subjected to such of molestation, I not from of the heart living pity. " younger brother Yang, you already many have never drunk water for a long time?The " heard I say water, brush past one silk in Zhang Zi Yang's eyes frightened, spread all over to fear on the face of very thin." brother-in-law, I am very thirsty, but once I see water, I all over have muscular spasms, I have never drunk water for a long time very much already. everyday I edible those are thick to strach thing, I am very suffered!Sometimes I thought a to die it, but I loathe to give up father and mother and elder sister. blare~~~~" Zhang Zi Yang the hands Wu lived to cry. " sun young master, you don't want to cry, the scholarship of Gu Ye is erudite, and then masters in a medical skill to definitely cures your diseases ah." purple cloud at part consolation way." younger brother Yang, whether you make the dog once bite?" I am wrinkly the eyebrows inquire about, this purple cloud knows to has no for the my Lan matter " !I ever since that time got sick hereafter basically have no to lead this yard." one face of Zhang Zi Yang confusedly say " , I is before saying, you thoroughly wanted. "" , to!I 10-year-old that year I still have cousin the Peng Wei and beat a high house of high Qian, but afterwards Gao Qian put a dog to bite us, the cousin runs quickly, while I run slowly, so I drive dog to bite.but that was the business of five year agos, how does my disease have relation with that affair?"" Afterwards that dog how?" I anxiously inquire about. " hear that that dog went crazy afterwards, are I and cousin happy several days. that dog is the baby of tall Qian, the dog died later didn't Gao Qian all several days go out!The " is a happy appearance of Zhang Zi Yang, good elephant at for himself the victory of Hou is happy at that time. my in the mind sighed an one breath, Zhang Zi Yang!Zhang Zi Yang!If not that that dog bites you, you can't be subjected to such offense, either.since have already known Zhang Zi Yang's cause of disease, I feel to have no necessity to be staying here. hence I order him to thoroughly take a rest, then I and purple cloud walk to go out. " Gu Ye, can you cure the strange disease of sun young master?" Purple cloud inquires about. " I don't know as well but I have already probably known what younger brother Yang gets is to is to get sick,can cure of well will see old sky of of meaning." I don't have no exclamation's saying. purple cloud happily says:" That is to cure Bai!I know Taoist priestess Ye, you can definitely cure!You compare those what fart the great physician is much stronger. "" you ah!Know to seek matter stem for me.like return to.I want to think the strange disease of way treatment younger brother Yang, this returning is really a hard nut to crack!" I and purple cloud again the original road returned to the pleasant breeze hospital that I live. although I say to live my own bride chamber to is that to after all is an angry words, it lets I with a person whom I look down upon and a person who looks down upon me live in a house is impossible, again say that I make a decision and leave Zhang Jia again why the need for from establish an obstacle.returned to abode I want how cure Zhang Zi Yang's rabies, I want to cure good he, but I can not also make the other people know what special medicine what I used is.ah!Headache.all of a sudden in the middle of my brain flash across a mind.boon, seem only do so.
※※※
Purple cloud is cheerful blunt blunt of run to the madam's building inside, happily say to the madam:The madam of the " , tells you good news, ha~~~, ha~~~" madam piece saw purple cloud pants noisily of arrived at his/her own room, also say to tell oneself a good news.not from of a smile.this purple cloud since the childhood cleverness skillful, oneself and masters all saw her as own daughter general, just she insisted on and served oriole oriole, but the whole family didn't regard as her person of.see her that because of running but out of breath appearance.her heartache's saying:The " has what matter?Is so worried, see a pair of you tired!Sit down to drink saliva, slowly say." madam piece hurriedly let small cloud of his/her own servant girl to purple cloud " madam, you listen to I say, the Gu Ye can cure the disease of good young master!" Purple cloud Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论