2012年10月23日星期二

beats by dre solo the first run to our

Name ……"
My in the mind is one Zhan ……
Yan Di ……I go to bed of time, really is shouting this name?
Since these days, I really don't know how to miss her ……my current life, as if run about at the steel wire on, be full of to beat to kill everyday, living life and death dead ……now, I can also go together with ascend that gentleness as the girl of water?
My wry smile, the but again hears half-blooded beauty lightly a way:"Still have ……square the Nan is also a girl's name?"
I:"…… E ……"
The half-blooded beauty Mi has an eye fine, she smiles in luck to wait, that blue eyes are fine to imitate a Buddha curved became month bud similar shape:"You are a man who spends heart very much."
I smiled to smile, didn't say what.
Then, I cannot help but asking 1:"I yesterday so to you, didn't you get angry?"I wry smile way:"At least, I am very weak now, if you want to resist me, I take that can't of."
The half-blooded beauty shakes:"Not, you are my hope now." For a while, she looking at me very hard:"Is serious ……I in fact have been feeling, you should be a good person."
Good person?
I smiled and sighed tone.
Seem I meet of each women, will think that I am a "good person".
But, a homicide sets fire of guy, can be regarded as "good person"?
"Why does the meeting think so?"
"Because ……" obviously she has already completely relieved to my feared mental state.This half-blooded beauty, looking at me smiling way:"You is the first run to our inside in the night club to greatly spread bill, but didn't touch the person of whichever girl.And ……you incredibly spend money to take me to appear, but don't touch me for a while, but is getting me to go out to go shopping and also invite a light repast that I eat a wayside stand.In fine ……I feel that you should be a good person."
I crustily skin of head, intentionally let own voice apathy come down, cold way:"You are getting wronger, I ain't a good person, I am a bad egg, out and out bad egg!"Then I stare at her.Still very apathetic appearance:"My affair you had better not ask too many!Have no an advantage to you!"
Can this time, she seems and opens to have no heart to have good hand drive beat me the brutish appearance scare and on the contrary and smilingly looking at me, then quickly said a words ……but this sentence, let my cold sweats all come out!
" ……To, you asleep of time, still is shouting moreover a name ……H'm, who is Joe Joe ?Is also a girl's name?"
"…… X half X …… , #% ……"
My true cold sweat run off came ……
Joe Joe??
Joe Joe!!
How may!I how may dream time shout Joe Joe's name!
I dream Yan Di or square Nan.That because I and they how much have some the creeping vines of feelings ……but Joe Joe ……
Is impossible!Is absolute impossibly!
I how can to a female homosexuality ……and still woman's creation idea like that of Joe Joe's this kind of"young tiger Han"!
Was unbearable and then thoughted of a condition like this in brain:Joe Joe smiling face with bitchy look, the color Mi Mi looking at an another girl, then uses making of standard sex maniac Tai to blow whistle:"Beauty, free in the evening?"
……
…………
Illusion!Must be an illusion, !I and Joe Joe?Well terrible mind!!That is the absolutely impossible affair!!
I allow of no Is to think more.Is very quick to a definition in oneself, I am a fever to deliver careless!Affirmation is such!
The half-blooded beauty has never realized me this pair shape, but was taking a towel to walk into a kitchen inside.
At my frightened of time, suddenly hear the outside spreading"Bang bang bang bang"Is coarse to hit the voice of door!
I immediately in the mind a tight!
The half-blooded beauty in the kitchen also once the air change and immediately ran out, seeing of strain my one eye.I deeply absorbed tone, the brain inside quickly turned a mind ……BE seek mine?Look like not too probably …… at because I ask myself don't leave any clues ……
By this time, voice outside spread to drink to scold, what to say is Vietnamese words.
It is the man's voice.And not only 1!
Hear the drinking of outside scold, the facial expression of the half-blooded beauty immediately deadly pale!She was some to frightenedly see one eye, seemed to be not to dare to open the door.
I sat, the in the mind contained number.Seem not to is to aim at mine, may be this girl's trouble.
I struggled to stand and walked to her nearby, a speech not hair, from the kitchen in took out that long chopper, the anti- hand grasps.Then the handle knob carry on the back at after death.I lean against wall and deeply absorbed tone, steady way:"BE seek yours?"
She looking at a series of action that I takes knife, the facial expression is more difficult to see, and the voice is a bit in fear and tremble:"Is …… is …… is seek mine …… they are ……"
I clap her face, slowly way:"Open the door first."
The half-blooded beauty looking at my facial expression some hesitant, her look in the eyes is struggling, but still kept walking over to open door.
Door just drew back a front line, immediately and outside someone hurtled come in, open the door of mixed Dian beauty bump repeatedly fall back.I pull she stands at my nearby, then conjecture to intrude into chillily.
These are three men, have a liking for go to all very young, about also 20 many year old, the head is all not high, typical model of the small shape of Vietnamese Du, an is dressed in a shirt, Chang wear collar, clothes wrinkly Ba expects of, malice with trivial look.
But their hand inside, incredibly lift iron bucket, the inside is a paint, there is also brush ……
Also take in someone's hand very thick on folding paper,beats by dre solo, up write very big form of written ……
(Notice!Today's contents is probably some mild, but at least, everyone understood I let small five hand over to gather with half-blooded MM of intent?Human nature!I write a book can't just persistently of is details, no one novel, don't call novel, this is I always of standpoint.
However, for the sake of keeping everyone waiting must isn't too anxious ……tomorrow's contents will be very interesting ……three greatest jackal and wolf will Vietnam!Everyone knows of, small five, Ze, Joe Joe, the nickname of wood.Be called Nanking four greatest jackal and wolfs, so three greatest jackal and wolf will Vietnam ……another two is who ……Hey Hey ………"hit a ticket to hit a ticket!Let's expect the renewal on the 3rd together!)

Chapter 185 【four greatest jackal and wolf will Vietnam 】 (up)



For a looks on face of head, as if someone once beat an one punch on the his nose, his bridge is break, but look in the eyes, seem to be a snake.
These three people hurtled into a door and saw a station in the half-blooded beauty nearby of I am all one Leng, probably is unexpectedly incredibly there are still a men in home.
Immediately of, for head of that broke a bridge to keep on wailing rang for the Ji Ji several, behind of the person immediately match with send out trivial laughter.
Although don't understand, need not think, I know what good words what they affirm to say is.
I nearby of the woman be unclearly shivering, don't know to is to cut up rough or fear as well, my artistic skill carries on the back after arriving her , lightly clapped to clap her and gave her a look in the eyes of"do not fear".
The half-blooded beauty a little bit town settled some, towarded three men to condemn severals, then drank to ask.
Finished listenning to chemisette words.Those three men are some accident, cannot helped but to see one eye each other.
My low voice asks a way in her ear:"How?"
"I ……" she is a bit sorry and ashamed:"I owe their money …… I don't know that they how can found out here as well, I didn't give them address …… may be found out the place that I work ……"
I order and see to these three guys, most likely is what usury of the role of type.
Saw the paint bucket and brush of one eye their hand inside, also had those the brochure the similar east Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论