2012年10月26日星期五

beats by dre uk filled with all my

Busy now, miss Murong have I served .Notice of explosion-proof team is in a state of emergency, evacuation of the staff . A word is like the sound behind the gnats ,drifting into the ears ,have appreciate sb.
Secretary quickly left . Uncle ,your building look good old Oh ,do not come for a new style . Murong Xiaokai careless in his office sofa to sit down ,looked around pay no heed to the said .
Audax a cream a shiver ,the little girl didn really want to put my headquarters building to blow it, it has one hundred and eighty-one floors .Hafren listened to Murong Xiaokai words almost to sit up .
Miss Murong humor ,this house just built two more how old . Hanfulun leaning on the sofa handrail ,braced himself said .-- Oh ,is it? Only two years it was so old, that should be removed to repair a .
Murong affirmed the Xiaokai . This -- ,ouch ! Hafren found that seems to say something to remedy ,but audax stepped on the foot . Hanfulun uncle ,how is it right? Some people bully you, tell me why ,you amaze me ! Murong Xiaokai eyes in audax and Hafren body sweep over sweeps past the see the two elders who crawl .
nothing, I just want to have some things ,but if Murong Xiaokai Miss temporarily put up .I urgent . Hafren is busy explain ,this wants to take out but was audax look bad quietly pulled ,had to leave .
, relationresultChapter forty-first the new job , relationresultYeah yeah ,nothing big ,open your grandfather Xiao he okay ? Audax pulled Hafren also changed the subject . Well ,eat well sleep well ,he asked me to give you a present .
Murong Xiaokai that big box onto the audax .Audax careful catch box , how is that good ,should we give him a gift ,how can he give us gifts ! Don take ?That !When my grandpa was angry but don me yo .
Murong Xiaokai reach out want gift box . no, we took the accepted ,. Audax will quickly started his arms holding gift box . Is it ,if you let me hold back, I can not with my grandfather .
Murong Xiaokai received back and casual asked , to me recently in your game in the understanding of a friend ,can you help me to find ? Oh -- !Xiao Kai and meet new friends ,what is your name? We will help you find .
Audax asks, but already knows . The war Tianya solo Tianya ,good ,no problem, we will help you get the guy to find out .Hafren, is it right? ? Audax quickly showed that attitude, quietly kicked sitting beside Hanfulunrang he replied .
Yes ,miss Murong, we will find ,but needs more time, so please bear with me ,find out we will give detailed information to you . Hafren immediately appreciate sb. and said .Murong Xiaokai clearly to their answer is not very satisfactory ,wrinkled eyebrows , not ready ? Ordaz and Hafren shook his head again and again .
Well ,have a look my grandpa sent something to you ,I do not know ,beats by dre uk? Murong stood up from the hands of Xiaokai audax ,gift box neat and quick the tear out gorgeous fluorescent paper which is a fine snack box , wow -- !Cookies.
Well ,now ,I taste a piece . Murong Xiao opened the box is picked up a piece of pastry bite, eat with appetite to eat, good taste !Alas ,it didn disturb you, I leave you here is not fun .
Murong and Xiao out from the box with a snack ,left the audax office , audax brother need not send me your favor to you . A snack? Ordaz and Hafren on the big one at the front of the box at ,even Murong Xiaokai leave do not know .
Mr. Ordaz to explosion-proof team of experts to check ? Han ,carefully asked .Audax will layers of snacks from box out without dissection found nothing abnormal items , this should not be ,if not hiding anything .
It is a snack ?I try . Hafren picked up a piece of pastry ,-- well ,good taste ! It may be really don let Xiao open . Audax also assured a piece in his mouth .Office door opened, laugh flowery face Murong Xiaokai put his head and said: big brother Hanfulun audax ,uncle ,I sent a special cookies taste good, oh -- oh ,eat more so after hungry, you must help me find the only war you ,goodbye .
Um -- ,girl you put in cookies ? Audax jumped up ,to pursue . Don ,no explosives ,only put a little seasoning and others . Murong Xiaokai swiftly run did not affect only her voice far from .
Stay for a long time and was not aware of the audax ,eat dessert is something wrong ,thought the little girl to scare people ,but at dinner time two people see the little seasoning is used to do .
It smells delicious dishes in the mouth is insipid ,what taste is gone, unpalatable to the extreme .The Imperial Army efficiency is so high ,I just went back to T30 e main training base ,the guard at the gate will I stopped a paper feed me ,filled with all my simple baggage .
It is a fast ,from military into civilian faster ,carrying a bag left the base gate ,along the highway to go downtown Vinci .The way of good luck a passing car ,the owner is very enthusiastic sent me to where I want to go, Vinci ,the most famous bar door .
I said thanks ,got out of the car ,and looked up at the bar sign black bat .I push the door ,now time ,inside the little people, only some drunk sitting at table head .I cling to a glass of wine before sitting down, glanced at the concept of the concept of wine Barry countable several guests to the waiter asked : excuse me ,I was a man of adventure ,I for pirate treasure very interested in you ,never know which have no understanding of the people ?For example, the old crew .
Sir you want to find all the words about the message, I am willing to help but now people are not at ,you either wait for a moment ,or will be late again . The waiter politely replied .
So ,thank you very much ,how much is it? I will be ready to go out and do wine ,wait until dark again . Thank you ,one hundred yuan . I -- !How so expensive ? I just drink the mouth the wine and spit it out .
These include also help you fish for information cost . Oh. Such .I have no money that you take the account . I take it in the neck of the identity card to the waiter .While the waiter took my ID card back, your military account has been canceled ,you still have other account ? Ah -- !Sorry.
I was startled ,the lancet that guy it , this I have no other account ,can let me in ? Be still very politely said: I !We are not here to waste . Then I help you wash this cup ,rinse the dishes do chores Dizhang line or not ? No sir .
In my awkward occasion, he heard someone behind said : this kid account and I for him . A look back is a middle-aged people ,in general ,wears a pair of glasses embedded in Phnom penh . Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论