2012年10月26日星期五

beats by dre uk me with you Ch

? Welcomes the quaint or road with me . This is not simple, to catch a officials asked not to know . -- !This way is good Oh ,hey ,we are brothers ,don forget to take me with you .
Chinguja immediately to a one hundred and eighty degree turn ,starting with the close brothers ,speaking to .I don that, he asked: also go ,what to do ? Call the Dragon Wanxing ah !You alone can not man .
? Xin quaint said urgently .Move -- !Who am I? Go to visit ?People also do not necessarily see . Oh ,also on the oh ! Xin quaint come to understand ,and to discharge gas .Look at Xin quaint lost like ,I pats him on the arm , but !You don ,to where she is not to see and see ,what people can stop us? No, not at all.
You ... ... !You want to run ,this is not very good ? Xin quaint seems a little nervous .I was baffled when, listen to have no news Tewode ,Black said to me : you don ,if the Dragon Wanxing dropped a hair ,I told you no end ! There used to be a flower ,see Tewode has taken off his helmet for my angry ,but I laughed ,asked : if the Dragon Wanxing Miss hair all gone ? .
.. ... , I kill you !Then put your chop ,chop ,chop into ten thousand pieces . Tewode emotional said . So ... ?It is so !But no one helped to rob the spacecraft is not ?I idle is idle ,visit the Dragon Wanxing miss, if lucky ,she kidnapped ,perhaps can change her ship anything, also left me every day thinking about going to rob ,beats by dre uk,not ?Hello ,hello -- !Your hands don come up to my neck to good .
Tewode went back to pinch my neck hands ,took a deep breath and say : we can help you ,but you absolutely forbid to dragon Wanxing trouble ,now also is not allowed after . I raised an eyebrow hair and said: say !Just visit ,please visit her to do it ,how will get her into trouble ?Xin quaint is you say ? -- !Is -- !Sly boy ! Xin quaint feeble.
. , relationresultThe 119th chapter relationresultItTewode and quaint then should I watch and Holt to discuss well ,how to win a battle cruiser ,than after all spacecraft such things is how to manipulate ,forest Holt him the captain should know better than me .
Naci Reis came to the ship ,I found the forest Holt ,Naci Reis and the James Kaimo general business went so not in ,and because the hiring forest Holt thing I personally don Xiao driving their views of how so ,forest Holt temporarily housed in Naci Reis .
Sorry. You want to get a battle cruiser !? Will my plan that ,around the forest Holt have great experience also was frightened jump . Yeah !I ask you to be captain ,don ship do .
Our behoove said . The Mike watts ,the start instruction if can break it, and then can be used ,the new ship I temporarily will not have ? Holt tried to reassure me forest unrealistic mad idea .
The original forest Holt the freighter transport ,in the Benny Poos control not only cancel the forest Holt command ,also modified the navigation system start instruction ,can not be used ,unless someone can break out the start instruction .
But I personally think ,cargo ships ... ... !Oh what can I say? Should be not feeling very down !Weak firepower ,mobility ,protection differential load time is just passable ,full of goods after the unbearable .
The ship ?I honestly don angry . I hesitated to tell me ,after all, the ship is the forest holt .See the forest Holt assumed a cock one look ,I just said : I think ,is the only personal opinions ,the cargo ship to fire no fire ,no protection to protection ,like those of us who ran around outside ,easily meets the danger is not ?Get a strong firepower ,protection high battle cruiser ,so safety factor is not high it !Go ahead, please.
Forest Holt lips touched ,seemed to smile a bit rushed ,I reached out a finger . You know that control a battle cruiser to how many people ? I looked at the forest that extends to the present Holt finger ,thought for a while, a person ?Sure it is not possible !Ten people? Should not !Almost one hundred individuals .
One hundred ?! Forest Holt some get desperation to retract the fingers and said , when you control automatic battleship ?One thousand. At least one thousand people . So much !?Can you less ? Forest Holt almost fainted when ,this guy is doing? Control of the spaceship ?Or the market to buy food ?Also for a supply of sth.
! Well -- !Feel shy ,that my ship is not very understanding there is no way to get used to control spacecraft person is a bit less ? Know one or a point ,but my heart is not so easy .
See I Zeixinbusi forest Holt ,nor by the careful consideration .A moment later, seem to think of anything, forest Holt asked: do you want to play which was the battle cruiser idea ? Carat Dana HMS carat Dana ,the Dreadnought ,emperor of 329 calendar years factory, there may be a way ,just do not know do you know what the network master ? The network master ?What is that ? .
.. ... On the network ,is very understanding person !It is best that a network terminal system . Forest Holt simple explanation ,let me understand a little bit ,like people I don ?But always carry a pocket computer Murong Xiaokai ,not in not good, and she has so much degree ,awareness of the fierce person should many may introduce two ,but I the time will miss the train .
People ?May know ,or go to discuss with her how? Let me go to Xiao ,hey -- !The bile !Hide also too !But for my battleship ,adventurous or worth !Of course find a person to accompany or very be necessary .
Sorry? You really want to grab the battleship ! Although there have been prepared ,Xiao is surprised, see I am sure nodded ,not like to make fun of ,for opening and closing the closed eyes off in front of chaos at the stars, asked : you know what control a battle cruiser to how many people ? Ask the same questions and holt .
One thousand . !So what ?Linholt said he can not so many people . I will always behind me forest Holt pull to the front . Forest Holt ?Oh ,you forest Holt captain, I Xiaokai ,welcome you to join our corporation .
This guy is it right? Threaten you do for him that? Well -- !No. Xiao Kai let forest Holt stupefied . Don say you really have a way ? On ,but requires a network system to help people .
It just is a misunderstanding ,the boy usually threaten others to help him to do this and that ,so that ... ... . -- !If not me . I protested ,Xiao open cross my eye, look at that .
If I were to be verbose ,originally play cruiser will not count on you ,no way only well-advised to shut up ,just as the audience . What is it? Maybe I can help . Xiao opened continued . Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论