2012年10月23日星期二

Monster Beats minutes again and w

Step voice, I feel wet Lu in the pants of, my guess, the knee affirmed to bleed, and flowed a lot ofly and also could not took into account of so many thin at the moment, a head of hurtled into at outside raise brand etc. to connect the person's crowd in.
Several screams, crowd subconscious of stepped aside a way for me, I rushed out train station from the exit so all the way.
Continue the speed sprinting with this kind of ran quite a few 100 meters, I had been a bit utterly exhausted, the foot delivers soft, the knee falls off of place more and more come more painful, lung department breath also some too late, for a while for a while of, scorching hot piercing allow me to have no dint Zheng Bei Zheng 韇 sp;Night, stranger in the city is rarely seen, I imitate the Buddha a funeral dog sort in the house to flee elsewhere, the infantilism ground is a pitch dark alley son that turned into road Xuan, I depend on the wall, finally have no dint to prop up, legs a soft, sit to pour on the ground.
This is together the small beard of a back light, and is a dead beard together,Monster Beats, estimate is a year often could not shine on sunlight, some dripping wets in the ground of, the corner of wall is still a bit suspicious slippery to get fed up with, don't know as well is a moss or another of what, beard together in fill the air a rotting flavor, have some to wet flea ground smell, my in the mind feebly wry smile, must be some too late seek the person of toilet often convenient here.
Though I know affirmation of ground is very dirty, but I now really have some stations don't get up, the lung department seems at bright burn.Person at nervous of time, on the contrary will involuntarily leap a some oddest minds in brain.I pathetically think:Mama of, Lao Tze's body now really worse than before, just run this road to breathe heavily so, see to want to quit smoking, otherwise the lung could not stood ……
Crumpled to crumple a knee, have been already tingled, lent a little dusk ray to took a look that be beaten medium hand by the iron piping, thumb and index finger have already been getting more swollen and seem to be two carrots.
The low voice cursed and scolded a , I cannot help but thinking:How can they be so quick and then find out mine?!How may??
Together paused for breath for several minutes in this dead beard, I made sure that no one makes track for, also no one discovered me, the in the mind a little bit stabilized 1:00.
I again fully in the beard together in patiently wait about a hours, then just very carefully own coat Pei come down, turn over in wear at outside, the set is on the body.
While going out I changed a piece coat, is that kind of the before last year once spread of positive and negative can wear of style, after turning over, the color is totally different, also a little bit a little bit more safe.
In the beard together in go toward outside look about meeting son, I just come out, I don't dare to walk meeting the coffee shop seek a Ni, but run to about 20 meters a far bus stop set in neighborhood and jumped up a bus ……then again descend a station get off.
Once rounded train station, I spent to cross two lane sons for ten minutes again and waited for my coffee shop to walk toward the Ni.
Be apart from train station to about there are far 78100 meterses here, I have intention to pick dark alley son to cross, it happened that when one turn a corner, suddenly and nearby a black shadow in the corner of wall fled out and hit my body all of a sudden up, bump me depend on the wall, then I feel my own loins be lived by a very hard thing crest, a hoarse voice, take several cents, Dan layer and strain, hold other parts of country accent, stammer way:Money!Hand in money~
Side there is still a black shadow standing on the lane son, the side towards me, nervously looking at an outside and turns head low voice to call a way:Hurry!
BE meet to rob of ……I on the contrary loosenned tone, then soft-voiced way:I have no money.
You ……you hand over or not!Hand over or not!He says that the stretching hand of panic nervous piece to beat me box on the ear, I a knead his wrist, then on putting out strength, his pain call a , hand a thing Lang in the inside drops on the ground, I immediately lift a knee to bump on his small belly, lane son once that guy see far from good, seem to want to run, but again unwilling to let go to leave companion, stood on my Leng for a second, then still kept rushing toward to come over toward me.
Have no a fee what matter, I easily put to pour him, then picked up the very hard thing of ground to see one eye, is a"change an awl"
Looking at my dynasty, they walked in the past, the guy that was responsible for to hope breeze suddenly opened mouth to instruct a way:Don't beat, begging you doesn't beat us ……
I am in no mind to realize these lousy matters now, with the hand make that changing the awl is sharp of throw on the ground, want to lift a leg to walk a person, but that person seemed to misunderstand, thought I want to kick him and frighten immediately to once the ground lie prone and embrace a head way:We are also be compelled, have no money, we returned not to go ……return not to go ……mama force of the car can not run and have no money to encourage, all hungry a day ……
I immediately stopped and looking at two people of grounded and hesitated for a while:Car?What car?
Instinct of, I seemed to see one silk hope!
Spend for two minutes, I immediately interrogated to know these two people's inside situations.
Is two drivers that run long distance freight transportation, carried a batch of batch to buy to a Nanking, after delivering goods, two guys are a little bit to is greed to order, drove car to run to the train station and the long distance station, wanted and saw can while on the way Shao 12 people returns to and also earns some gasoline money ……
But, the train station is this kind of place, petty thief that was of!Two guy life the ground isn't familiar, the result along while doesn't arrive, the wallet is rowed way son, inside the just- got hold of payment guerdon was all walked by the Tao, even cellular phone also to touch to.
Two men body up add, even have no a coins, having been hungry a day didn't have a meal, now even go home can not return ……because of the gasoline in the car not much, at most running one is 2310 kilometers, affirmation want to encourage!But the body up connect half hair money all have no ……***the superhighway be all the way still good friends with several 100?
Two people trapped in the neighborhood for a day and repaired a person to steal money and plused in addition not house, urgently annoy again again, the momentary Nu rises from the at heart, bad living to the Dan side ……simply start evil thought, sought a the changing of sharp end in the tool box of car of awl, looked for this quiet and out-of-the-way lane son, do to have a way to rob at the time of make a living ……
But I, misery is their first customer ……
Once my in the mind move and pulled ground two guys and asked a way:Where do you return?
Zhejiang, sea salt.The guy answer that puts breeze.
I ordered to nod and stretched hand to clap to clap his shoulder: so, I give you 500 pieces, you send to me Shanghai, anyway you also at the right moment and while on the way.500 piece also enough you went home all the way.

Chapter 103 【river lake rules 】



Tienjin progresses by leaps a trucks up, I and the Ni be sat rear row, at the moment car already Nanking city, have already arrived on the both sides road the city country combines of region, from a distance looking at the mound of south typical model to add plain district, have some a towering large advertisement card.
Ni sit me and toss about till now, girl already complete utterly exhausted, I take at the time that she got on the car, she almost lead for two minutes, depend shout to sleep on me.Sleeping in the eyelid lightly shiver and take to have mercy on the facial expression of Xi Xi on the face and seemed in a dream also be full of scare.
I took off coat down to cover with on the body to her, then looking at in addition to window, some stunned.
Two unlucky ghosts that unfortunately rob in my body but therefore take off to trap, I promise to pay their money enough they go home, however now I gave that half, leave of the half say like wait I to return to Shanghai again give also.
Conveniently say for a while ……we walk now of the route is a National Freeway, not superhighway~
Because I think already like ……since that helps guy to set out a person to block up me in the train station, so affirmative, the whole of station, wharf, airport, all affirm someone!
But if walk superhighway, undoubtedly very dangerous of ……because of there is toll station on the superhighway!They as long as arranging a person in the toll station, I equal to bit the hook!
Walk although the National Freeway wants to round road,the safe coefficient is a little bit higher!
The front row is two guys, drive of the guy is a fatty, temperament some Lengs write green Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论