2012年10月25日星期四

www.headphones-fashion.com time although it is

, We study again for a while, "Luo Han say with a smile, "we will respect your opinion of, again see."
"See again."
My cellular phone hasn't come yet and put to import bag, it again ring.However make a phone call this time the comer pour to really make me some vacant have no Cuo-Luo is pure.
Tell the truth, listen to a firecrackers voice, just show with jade of tie up Mian in, be sometimes also suddenly like to deliver slide in my brain ground pure figure to flash across Luo, just I intentionally of neglect it just.
"Is small pure, are you good?" I foolishly looking at the street view of car window outside red fire, brain some blanks the ground say.
"Ha ha …… I am very like." Luo the voice of the pure agility let my mood is calm a lot."You all O.K.? the jade show also O.K.?" hears her unexpectedly be asking a jade show and really make me much shocked, hence hurriedly answers a way:"Like, all O.K., the jade shows also very good."
Luo is pure to smile a way:"Do not mind to come over to have rice?" makes reference to here, she seems and thinks of what say:"BE attending to aunt Yue here, trust, my grandpa will also come of." when she says this words I am in mind to unavoidably start starting to doubt about, Luo Han before makes a phone call of real purpose.
"Elder sister Yue also at?"
"She not at, say is occupied to go out."





The surprise in the text chapter 90 Silicon Valley(up)
Renew time:2008-9-2412:08:30 chapter word numbers:3345

I certainly know that affirmation that attend to a month will leave the space to the me and Luo pure of, but be don't know that this Chinese New Year that attends to a month leads of how.
While attending to the house in month, it is already 5:00 p.m..I saw Luo who open the door pure and cannot helped but smiling.She unexpectedly fastens an apron, the Ceng wears two noodles hands and was still stained with some face powder on the nose.I endure to smile and say:"Is small pure, you are really special today."
Luo is pure to have a little to ashamedly smile to smile, but doesn't say what.After coming in, stand in the living room, she settles to settle ground to looking at me, smile of facial expression but gradually become some faintly get up.Looking at the face that lets my love hate intertexture, I finally still kept canning not controling feelings ground to stretch out a hand, the Wan lived her waist to arrive her Lan a bosom.
"Execuse me, I can not accompany you to lead Chinese New Year together ……" I mumblingly say in her ear, "true sorry." smells her body up that the breathing for acquainting with, I imitate a Buddha and returned to that very intimate of past.I thought of past we form of address between each other, and can not obstruct muttering exit:"Wife ……"
Luo's pure body be like at recall similar quietly stick in my bosom, after hearing my mumbling words, tiny Zhan for a while, well-trained one hangs up instep and falls off later on, I already the enough strong body sign be softly fallen off by her in the sofa, but she, then be like formerly similar sit on me.Peep out the Chi fan's facial expression, looking at me to feel attracted tunnel:"I think of past memory forever, that is my most precious thing."
We who don't also talk, because we all know down to do what, I tightly hug her and allow her the Sa wear on me wild, she is to be full of so strength forever, make me favorite of like Chi if inebriate.She is tightly full of the body of strength and flexibility to tie up my waist like a snake, while I is also no longer getting more polite to her.However, on the bed, she is all more active than me forever ……
We are naked exhausted behind still from entwine together, once in a very long while don't wish to separate.Putting of her excitement hand says:"I at learn a pack dumpling, have already wrapped 20." her facial expression, take satisfied for several cents.But her eyes at feel attracted of looking at me, be like at wait for my giving public recognition.
"Took a shower, I accompanied you to wrap together." I kissed to kiss her eyes.Is some painful in the heart, some touched.Only this woman, the first women in my life, in the will that falters me for an instant, ability's or so my emotion.Please keep firmly in mind www..coM
This dumpling eats not and easily, because always cannots wrap.I have to leave her a little bit farer just can not make her have "scheme".So wait until I am very not easy from her bosom at the time that Zheng came out, the sky had already been getting blacker.
When I am from the car in come out of time, one eye saw a jade show, she was waiting me.I the heartache ground hug her in the bosom and then walk toward home.She is cold the Se Se shiver, I directly embraced into her a bedroom.See me be taking off clothes, she lightly said a voice:"Take a bath."
My Zheng for a while, see she is to know everything eyes, the silent earth shine did.
Calmness but sweet of bedroom inside, cleverly made desk lamp while inseting the Yan of the lampshade of rose wood grain and reflecting cover with the whole rooms all at as dreamlike rose Huang Li.Is very quiet in the room, only the set quartz wall clock at"tick-tock" of walk.Telling is horary of passage.
The jade show profoundly drilled into my bosom and made an effort of embrace me, seem afraid that I will jump down a bed to escape at any time similar.I slightly clap her back and want to make her fall calm.
The voice of "I know that you sought her." jade show beats to turn in the bosom and directly spread to my in the mind.My heart is unbearable of wildly jumped for a while, the hand also stopped action."Do not worry, I can't get angry of." jade shows to immediately after say quietly:"In fact at the time that you went out she beat to call and sent greetings to us."
I am just the action that resumed to lightly clap his back, didn't say what, because I also the definite nothing important can say.
"Husband, lets you takes a shower isn't that I dislike you, I just ……" jade show didn't keep on saying, just embraced me more tightly some.I also held close her, tiny sigh tone to say:"Silly wife, I know, you just don't like there are other chemisette flavors on my body ……"
"In fact, I didn't blame you." jade show lightly sighed one to say, "the Chinese New Year is a reunited festival, had no you, festival like this to her, not lead, my apprehensibility."
Listen to jade a show thus considerate and tolerant of words, I not from long long of breath a sigh of relief.Kiss her forehead to say:"You are really my good wife, thank your to comprehend and tolerate."
"You are also my good husband,www.headphones-fashion.com." jade show after facing upward on my face to lightly kiss the bottom sticks a face at my chest up.I know that now only then my heart palpitates can let her feel at ease steady come down ……
This Chinese New Year perhaps is me long so big, lead of warm and the most happy[one] Chinese New Year.I know this Chinese New Year destine will leave profound pen in my life.It even will thus and warmly be full of my heart and keep on making me always happy ……
Once had breakfast, the jade show depended on on me again good short while, just very unwilling to part withly went to a foundation, also the "gnash teeth in hatred" ground looking at my regrets nature's law where, because foundation of annual leave time compare the annual leave of blue bacterium company to have to be short.I only have helplessly Song to shrug shoulders Bang, give she after numerouses kiss just make her unwillingly take heart to go to a foundation.
And I also the path keep a dynasty the garage walked in the past, the voice of small demon burst upon again at this time:"Small mouse, the years all lead till now, you is so busy to cope with outside in the home house every day …… matter, ha ha …… I to just have opportunity to beg for the red envelope from you now, say, give how much?" small demon's being dressed in a whole body estimate is the Chinese costumes that oneself designs, the arch hand smiles happily ground to say.
"Like, good, good, a box of intelligence chip material, how, enough?" my bitterness says with smile, small demon this guy, an appear to necessarily and first blackmail me 1.
The "what blackmail, all of this are what you should dos, ha ha ……" small demon smiled more a joys.
I smile to shake and say to her:"We go to companies and see." put annual leaves to all have a period of time, although it is said soon would go to work, but I still keep a little bit canning not helping worrying.
Small demon despise ground wrinkly nose, say:"Are you why the hurry? so order matter son, you still worried don't finish? rich all don't know to live a good life, a slave to money."
My Zheng is big eyes to say:"That is how much 100000000 is!What call "so order matter son"!If I am like if you enjoy so, you estimate my house be early finish having fun. Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论