2012年10月10日星期三

monster beats e he already not att

 "How are you?"A palm for warming up sticks ascend the back of leaf sound bamboo, pure of the life can flow out into a body and immediately make leaf sound bamboo once the spirit flap, the facial expression also became good-looking a lot of.

"I am all right.Little Long Nyu bothers you to help six tower lords and Ni grandmother Nuo,monster beats, those two devil kings also the shot kill off.Can in no way make them escape."

Arrive at leaf sound bamboo back of is exactly little Long Nyu, she sees a leaf naturally the sound bamboo throw up blood of appearance, seeing the war situation has been already settled, have no again make track for shot, but return to see a leaf a sound bamboo how circumstance is.

Little Long Nyu ordered bottom and passed the contact of palm, she had already felt a leaf sound bamboo just because the energy once consumed to greatly be subjected to a vibration with blood vessels, although wound of not light, with lending him the life of oneself can be good enough to ego repair.

The body form launches, little Long Nyu has already changed into a golden light toward air drive evil absolute being the two greatest devil king's directions that print to tie up fly.

Squat down on the ground, leaf sound bamboo caution of hug joss-stick Luan in the bosom, deeply absorb tone, at this time he already not attend to last what distinction between sexes.The right hand directly presses at joss-stick the center of the chest position of the Luan.Is very careful of oneself ground the life can input joss-stick Luan inside the body, the soul bead floats from the between the eyebrows at the same time and sound out to lead joss-stick the sea of the Luan ground life.

At this time, the joss-stick Luan chest suddenly shone one regiment light golden light, leaf sound bamboo Leng for a while, follow her collar see go, of fragrant Luan neck up take one clausal chain, the necklace contains a thin aureate rhombus precious stone, the golden light is exactly from here and since then.

Have never waited a leaf sound bamboos to think more.That light golden light has been already floated however integrates into the between the eyebrows of joss-stick Luan, the Ying Ning is a , and she is unexpectedly awake to come over.

"Sound bamboo."The joss-stick Luan didn't move, her facial expression was very pale, there was no one silk to be blood-red color.Looking at be full of complicated brilliance in the beautiful Mou of leaf sound bamboo.

"Joss-stick Luan, you ground the soul really wasn't gobbled up.Too like, this was really too good."Leaf sound bamboo pleased pole but Qi, the tears is free from control of flow to drip but descend.The Sa Lin Nuo incredibly didn't cheat himself/herself, the soul of joss-stick Luan unexpectedly and really still at.

Isn't a Sa Lin in fact the Nuo don't want to gobble up joss-stick Luan ground soul, be she invade joss-stick the sea of the Luan spirit of time, joss-stick the Luan Be immediately surprised to feel.The soul of Sa Lin Nuo is how strong, at oppress under, the soul of joss-stick Luan is extruded the sea of spirit, gets into the precious stone of her chest.

The precious stone nameds heavenliness to guard.Is an absolute being machine, temporarily the protection lived joss-stick the soul of the Luan didn't be directly gobbled up.Certainly, this also because the piano emperor is evil to lead cannon to move of in time, have never given the Sa Lin the Nuo to offend time of breaking the absolute being machine, otherwise.Joss-stick Luan ground the soul is similar will be demolished.

"Need not labored in vain.You could not feel.Has my body already been canned completely erode by that devil king's dead?Unexpectedly my soul returns ability regression I ground body, can also let I then say a few words with you.I have already satisfied."

The leaf sound bamboo certainly felt the variety of the body of fragrant Luan.Black demon Wang Sa Lin Nuo's dead can be how overbearing and invade joss-stick Luan inside the body after, if is controled by her, joss-stick the body nature of the Luan can't have a problem, but the Sa Lin escaping of Nuo, survival ground dead can immediately at moment erode joss-stick Luan ground body, thoroughly broke her body all functions.It crocks up in the viscera all in corrosion.Thus ground wound, which afraid is the life of the leaf sound bamboo ability also incapable is dint.

After all, the life can can overcome mutually with dead.Everythings all have been too late.If not is have the leaf the life of the sound bamboo can mourn a her end one breath, even if soul regression, hers*also dead.

"Joss-stick Luan, not, can't of, I will definitely cure good you."The leaf sound bamboo hugs tight joss-stick Luan, that kind of will soon the felling losing make his heart already pain pole.

"Sound bamboo, you want to ask me, is the Sa Lin Nuo's words really a leave?"The joss-stick Luan in a soft voice says.Her hand moved to move and wanted to lift, but how can not also attain.

The leaf sound bamboo quickly pulls her hand and puts on own face, "not, I don't ask.Those are all of no account, importance of BE, I want you on the hoof."

The joss-stick Luan lightly shook to shake head, smile way:"Simpleton, fight to the death not terrible, probably, to me, the dead is a kind of better set free.Be about to leave this world, I finally can not need to cover up again as well what, can say to you my in the mind words.Would you like to listen to?"

The leaf sound bamboo sobs of order a head, though battlefield of the whole he devises strategies within a command tent the victory of obtaining the end, at present all these, isn't what he can compute.

"Even I all don't know by myself is when fancy of you, probably because of your outward appearance, also probably because of your piano sorcery.But, you have already had ocean at that time, I always have never thought, I and you of would living what.Also remember Yao, at the beginning when seven countries seven dragons make seating arrangement a war, I once said, if you can lead our Milan warrior to acquire the champion of end, so, I make a commitment.That isn't the joke, and, I really also attained."

Lightly coughing is two, the blood in black follows joss-stick the Luan corner of mouth flow to drip but descend and have been many on her Qiao face black for several cents.

"Do not say joss-stick Luan, you take a break first."The leaf sound bamboo tries very hard to of the life can infuse into joss-stick inside the Luan body, but how can not also obstruct her life passage.

"Let me say not, if now doesn't say, later have no opportunity again to say."

"Until you get married that day, I have been aming telling myself, can not have between you and I what, I can not seize best man of sister.That day, yes, I take advantage o you drunk.Gave you own body.Can until wait at that time, I don't think is to love yours in my own heart, I say to I, this just repays loan and repays loan just.Afterwards I just understood I to is how funny at that time, all these, all just deceived yourself as well as others."

"Before long, I had a Rui piano now by myself.I was really very surprised at that time, but.You know Yao, my felling wasn't a sorrow at that time, but happy.I had your kid.Also until wait at that time, I just understand my own heart in to your feelings unexpectedly already deep arrive even I all have some panic by myself.But, I what don't can make as well.What also unable to do.Between grandmother and grandpa of tragedy, seem our body again up present to public.Just, grandmother also knows the grandpa's feelings to her, can I but what also have no."

Say here, the joss-stick Luan smiling of self-ridicule smiles, on the Qiao face but many several give bonus smooth, return light return to shine on rosily.

"Not, joss-stick Luan.You have.I like you, have been liking you, you are so beautiful.You are very silly, why make personal acceptance is so many.You why don't tell me these.Why?"

Flash across in the joss-stick Luan ground eyes one silk bright countenance, "sound bamboo, thank you, I am very excited, can at in the article of death previous.Hear you saying one to once like me.Which afraid you are to cheat my also unimportant."

"Not.Joss-stick Luan ……"

"Sound bamboo don't say.Don't the anything say good.My time not much, let my end then sing for you, in addition to playing pipa, my song is also very good to listen.Just, I never once sang for outsider, you are me ground man, I hope to let best things for I all you feel.Is good?"

The leaf sound bamboo tries very hard to of order a head, tightly seize firmly joss-stick the Luan is in the hand on the oneself's face, tears' flowing to drip has already bedewed joss-stick the gusset of the Luan.

In this noodles, the surroundings is an one to kill and bloody, can at leaf sound bamboo and joss-stick Luan this slice of not big space in, but they have already no longer taken care of circumferential everything, at this time in the eye only have each other.

Show unintentionally a silk in the joss-stick Luan eyes fan Mang ground countenance, in a soft voice sing a way:

"A road calls nether world.Spread all over a grief.One river, forgets Chuan and flow to overflow miserable.

Is a what then, the loading forgets Chuan.

A bowl of Meng old woman soup, can forget this present life, exchange future life.

A piece of rock is signed to the side of forgetting the Chuan, Yue three living.

One mouthful well, indicate future life.

One acquaints with a figure Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论