2012年10月9日星期二

www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com relying on their

Size from to ,intended to do .Four and iron egg strongly disagreed ,iron eggs should be reported to last night attack on the enemy lines ,is afraid of three mastiff enemy but the wolves ,they go back to the village people account, after all this mastiff is hunter most loyal friends ,usually uphill hunting cannot leave them .
relationresultAfter consideration,I finally decided that the minority is subordinate to the majority .Mother a Palestinian child ,throwing caution to the wind .We three people find some branches broken leaves the tomb buried gap .
The four way ,I center, iron eggs to climb ,Mukoyama Ryoko .relationresultMountainfanlight wolves and Tibetan mastiff battle going on ,our last night or bonfire was burnt to ashes ,horse intestines spilled all over the floor made of flies buzzing around around .
Wolf corpse everywhere, a rough estimate is killed by Wolf mastiff is probably not under thirty heads .relationresultOnlyby our blind Wolf -- green hair and three head wolf covered in blood, and three mastiff confrontation .
Three mastiff apparently after a night battle also physical know eye blood red ,staring at the four head wolf .I couldn these three mastiff ,stem up excess himself ten times more wolf ,he could look at fiercely as a tiger does and the four head wolf confrontation ,at first, really moved me a .
I thought ,and so returned to Beijing to get a mastiff raised .relationresultAt this pointwe see from the ditch climbs ,mastiff seem more clout ,sound more manic .Iron egg said to me, Hu said ,the old adage says it is on ,it is Gouzhangrenshi ! Four distressed to touch near a mastiff head ,the mastiff covered in blood ,also do not know the wolf blood or the blood .
relationresultBlindwolf ,seem to remember that we three ,then see our low ,suddenly let out a howl ,four wolves have bypassed the mastiff ,the blind wolf lead toward us three around and come .
relationresultIron eggsaid to me, Hu said ,these flat hairy beast beat the mastiff is it right? ?How his mother ran a we cool ? I say they do but mastiff ,they were guarding his cemetery ,estimate not only to us, if other people close to them will also attack .
relationresultSpeakfour wolves have been getting closer and closer to us ,three mastiff suddenly like the arrows from respectively at the closer the wolf ,immediately bite together .relationresultBlindwolf hide mastiff attack ,jump ,at my door and come, a fishy smell of gas mixed with broken wind gone on to the eyes .
I stepped over ,Rao is dodges seasonable ,the chest is still its sharp claws to catch two of blood ,wolf strike failed ,claws just landed, and smoke to once rushed me iron egg dive .
relationresultIron eggsee potential called mother a Palestinian child ,do you think I I is good pinch of persimmon ?I don you the eye also blind ,you remember my means black god ! The speech, iron eggs and wolf to tumble to the ground ,a time to build their agitation ,iron eggs with their own strength ,relying on their own a cavity left alive Yong ,grasped the wolf claws ,wolf is how not iron egg .
This man a wolf be inextricably involved .relationresultIso go on ,iron eggs even empty have a brute force will gradually fall down, I want to help iron egg ,but no known weapon ,gave so much ,my network up their sleeves ,ran and said iron egg ,I love you ,here I am ! One is to give yourself some gas ,two is for iron egg a informed ,have a good preparation .
relationresultIroneggs also shouted I said Laohu ,when you come out ah ,wait a minute and I was his girl and let it give scalping ! , relationresultSoon it would benear ,suddenly my feet was something tripped ,a stagger fell a large horse sank .
relationresultThe body of the thirty-third chapter ofthe wolf ( 2) .relationresultAbadadownload updated: 2011-12-22 8:31:32 chapter number :2046 , relationresultWatch iron egg Tilibuzhi ,gradually fell leeward ,I was about to go for help ,but tripped over something ,dropped a large horse sank .
Here fell on top of various deciduous ,though not too painful, but on a grass .relationresultI justwant to fuck ,but found that tripped me is the iron from the ancient tomb touch out simple sharp sword ,hilt on mosaic seven gems in the light of the knife body is more dazzling ,there is filar silk chill ,cold to appalling .
I suddenly remembered ,the tomb murals painted on the owner of the tomb is the image with this sword ,if it is really help wolves in his guardian mausoleum ,I use this knife to counter them perfectly .
relationresultIhad no systemic ache ,carrying a sword on the goal the wolf behind and go .Years of experience tells me the check stand against the enemy ,the most simple and effective way is the back hand .
relationresultThewolf had iron egg press below ,Zhang with one ,throat bite as iron egg .I will not hesitate to poly knife cut ,the wolf will bite to the throat when iron egg ,my hand sword has attached to it a blue gray hair .
The wolf really underhanded, like feel great danger ,a number ,from my attack .relationresultBecause theforce is too large, do not cut the wolf ,edge was Benzhuo iron egg head cut it down ,with quick of eye and deft of hand ,iron eggs, his hands tightly seized me by the wrist ,that was not the sword open scoop .
relationresultIron egggasped Lao Hu ,our knife used to cut his head is not only a traitor to his daughter ,and his comrades had slashed ! I just want to say a few words of iron egg ,four suddenly shouted brother Hu ,watch your back ! , relationresultDonwant to know is definitely the cunning wolf ,also it a good want to give me a behind .
For a time I kill meal ,female horse a Palestinian child ,I will turn you !In anger, I turned to the lifting knife ,just to start, but found the green feather wolf with great care ,www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com,take it lying down to crouch on the ground .
relationresultIand iron eggs are very surprised ,iron egg said Lao Hu ,you said it is it right? In our strong campaign before knowing how to give dying kicks can be of no avail ,so ready to obey our policy ,frank, resist strict ? , relationresultIs surprised,but green feather wolf lead low ,the remaining three head wolf have to get rid of each other fighting have mastiff ,uniform meekly crouched in front of me .
Four took three bloody mastiff and we will place ,see this scene also feel surprised .relationresultI toldiron egg and four ,let wait, to see them and what Yao moth !This stalemate and wolves for three two minutes ,mastiff restlessness to attack wolves ,suffer from does not have got four orders ,but in situ bared teeth growl with ruthless .
relationresultI suddenly remembered alegend ,legend Mongolia generals are very superstitious ,create their own weapons, usually is the first to use young boys and girls the sacrificial fire ,captured as firewood alive into a furnace of fire, until the club was formed as wolf blood generation and water quenching ,according to that practiced by the weapon which store captive grievances and the wild wolf soul can out .
More intrepid symbol .I must hand sword ,must be in accordance with the method and practice of casting .Wolf itself is extremely cunning ,must have felt my sword in ancestral bloodline, it gave up the fight ,indicated to us .
relationresultIron eggsee this opportunity ,took the sword from my hand ,shaking it up and down ran green hair my neck and cut off ,while crouching on the ground green feather wolf couldn ,she looked very afraid this handle sword .
Iron egg drop from a knife in hand occasion, wolf neck early potatoes moving -- bowls .relationresultAmist of blood splashes ,in the printed lining under seem to grow more enchanting ,iron eggs red eyes to waving the sword ,and the others head wolf have to be killed on the spot .
relationresultSeeingjust arrogant about wolf who have killed the sword ,I can sighing .Now our greatest threat has been lifted ,three of us stretched a day and a night nerves also have relaxed ,even have the strength to stand . Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论