2012年10月5日星期五

http://feeds.feedburner.com/AHvj cend that negative Z

My Qi blesses, he says, "for a long time, have never seen you calmness of sleep Yan, really like beautiful."
I as if on smiling, split second, my heart is filled of very full, for this sweet I am sweet of like Li, he really inattentive my facial appearance?Still have some unclear discomfort in the heart, but see the lips that he bend the head to kiss me, is mutually touching that a moment, as electric current of numb and weak make me lightly sing a , the lips Chi handing over of ties up to make me lying paralyzed by drink and enchant at him that look like gentle and soft but again violent in action of beg Suo in, lightly shut Mou, feel the feeling of sensual desire between breathers.
"Emperor!"Very very the voice of scenery enters from unauthorized biography in the door, " shoulded ascend early a dynasty."
He lightly releases me, if namely if leave of whet in the my nose lips Si, the idea still don't exert.I lightly push away him and just discover that the color of the sky has been already dawned, "should go early a dynasty."
He is some hairs that was reluctant to once fondle me, lightly sigh a , "Fu friendship."Tightly seize firmly my hands again, 10 hand over to tie up to tightly button up, " life and death Kuo contract, feeling settle three living as well not regrets."
Smell speech, I tightly depend in his dress before the Jin, make an effort Lan to wear his waist, cover up into his bosom, listen the heart palpitates voice of his mess, sing however on smiling, "I like this as well!"
"Emperor!"Grandfather Xu out of the door is again an uneasy of press, ask for to Qi and bless the voice of a burst of chagrin, " I knew!"
I 1 smile low to divert a lips Chi and change to him a Zheng Leng, just a little unnatural release to keep in mind medium of I, turn over the bed in body, already the life slaves come in to change dress for it.But I then remain quietly kneel Quan in the yarn debt, continuously Ning's wearing is waited upon by a group of slaves to change dress of he.The each and every move indeed has the vehemence of great king sort and just all over send forth one to let the cold Lin of people's view of cold.
"Emperor ……" I suddenly thought of a very important matter and urgently and urgently blurted out, the volume didn't aware of self as well of the exaltation is several cents.
"Boon?"He side head the time hope me, the slaves because his suddenly turn round but start medium action, changing a position and continuing to ascend that negative Zhui clusters of Long Pao more for it along with him of caution.
"Qi star of offense …… the emperor intend ……" my words just make reference to half, have been speechless but, because his Tong color is slightly dark, once the Xi Mou sink and notice his different, I inwardly on sighing, don't dare to keep on asking again.
If he didn't return me and suddenly turn round and no longer see me, allow the slaves seven hands eight feet of change dress for him, some immediately quiet the terror is gloomy inside the bedchamber."A short while I give you way hand Yu, see a Qi star."
I am suddenly stunned speechless, is he what mean?He wants-give no quarter?He the whole preparation are appropriate, is just wanting a dynasty outside but go, my Shu however return to absolute being, red the foot ran a bed, in hurriedly of shout, "emperor …… emperor ……" finally still kept pulling his arm, lived his step.
His helpless Chou my one eye, "my idea already definitely!"Four words, like ice water, sprinkle all of all of my hopes to put out.
Finally can Jiang at first, hope the figure that he resolutely leaves, shiver a double lips, nerveless fall to sit on the ground, really give no quarter?
After being half of two-hour period, the emperor indeed as expected sent a person to give me a hand Yu to make me able to pass in and out for a sky, prison sees a Qi star, my hands grip and stand outside the prison in sky to hesitate should go in, after going in how face him, and then should say with him what?But at the right moment ran into a dynasty this walk come of southern month, lift a food box in the hand, her vision takes staring at of hatred I.
Unexpectedly start to living to have guilty conscience in my heart, looking at she disdains to a to attend to of cross me, think into the prison in sky, but be watched of bodyguard to block.She takes out the gold of the Can of gold Can to want to bribe them, wants to go in to see Qi star one side, but drive bodyguard to reprimanded angrily to several voices, and be free from money move.Looking at her face to disappoint to still mix up with worried emotion, I finally still keep lifting to tread a dynasty her but going and put the hand Yu that the emperor give, easily take south the month walked into prison in the sky.Pitch dark one inside the prison in the sky, only having a few light of fires will illuminate on all sides, unwillingly can the road of Bian front.
Always with in the month of south after death, she more doesn't even see positive eyes my one eye, attends to go forward.I don't talk as well and follow behind her step but ex- go, suddenly she lived a step and yelled a , "Wang Ye!"
My hiding in a side doesn't dare to appear to meet, I ……have no Yan with to, the action that can be small and soft to listen an inside, the person in the prison didn't talk.
The month of south lightly lets go of the food box lifting in the hand, "Wang Ye, south month to see you, you ate some things."She carried out the vegetables of one dish dish, the vegetables passed to put into from the blind side lieutenant general.
Remain unmanned to talk, the south month Shu however kneel down, put a voice to cry, "why don't understand to release, you clearly can explain of, that jade wore early and then wasn't on you."Have to bear in the tone, concussion, dark responsibility ……" is not because of her?"She suddenly the Pie is overdo, restraining tears stare at me, the strong rebuke meaning is abundantly clear.
Before I slowly move my step, walk from a side to a prison, hope the Qi star of inside, the facial appearance is distressed, deliver Ji is in great disorder, the vision deeply sinks, the lips Chi is been pale to sit the wood bed in the prison in sky up, soft softly rely on support rice straw of heap.Always the Qi star of energetic and daring, unexpectedly became this appearance, is all what I harm!If isn't that I wear that jade to hand over to Han Ming, he not thus unable to defend oneself, I was very low to call a , "Qi star!"
He finally moved to move body, the Yang hand stared at my one eye, bitter and astringent on smiling, don't language, lower the head to sink to immerse in own thoughts and feelings again behind.
"Eat some thing."I squat down bottom, hold rice in hand, hope he can come over to eat, shoulded don't take a meal all day long.
South month a Duo lead the bowl in the my hand and push away I, I have no a falling of omen on the ground, "need not you come to leave good heart, you think I don't know and put the blame Wang Ye of is you, I see with own eyes him to wear jade to send to you!"One word is one language, row in my mind such as the point knife sort.
"The month of the south!Is that I is willingly of.If"being an is hoarse, the south month concussion the sad and shrill voice cut off, " I explained ……you will together be closed into the prison in sky with me."He as if and lightly sighs and deeply vomits a cool spirit, dynasty I walk.
"You need not guilty, even if have no you, Na orchid Qi's blessing will also have the prison that the better reason sends into the sky me!"His arriving is still pacifying me at the moment,http://feeds.feedburner.com/AHvj, I need not have qualms of conscience?He wants I how isn't the ability guilty?
"I surrender to justice, is that I frame up yours ……" my voice gradually becomes weak, a turn round a desire dynasty the prison outside run, arm but drive Qi star the malicious hoop tightly live, I hoping of Leng Leng his action.
"I lost and had already thoroughly lost!"He suddenly looks up at sky cachinnation, hold tight the hand of my arm to have no dint a loose, " Na orchid Qi blesses, really is a Kuang a life time strange lord, I the Na orchid Qi star lose of admire sincerely to take orally!"Unexpectedly have an idea of admiration in the tone, I difficult to expressly hope him and think from the true meaning that he finds out him in the vision.
"He doesn't arrive as well compared with me where go to, still keep making use of you."His vision Shu however on sinking, smile to hope me, but many several divide an easy color, " can only cherish, my losing is doing not win your heart!"
I suddenly one Lin, the vision brightly stares at him, "you are saying what!"
"You think he why make you come to a sky, does prison call on me?He knows perfectly wells I at imperial government of the influence have been deeply rooted, killing my root is impossible.Today he but send to you here, he just in order to remind me, as long as I have already begged to living of desire, you are necessarily my to bury along with an article."He ha ha on smiling, smile miserablely, " he at and my wager, he won, I lost."
My hand Shu however grasp the Gan of iron prison, hand abruptly of ache, but don't want to accept this fact, "impossible, how may he make use of me!"The first time, I such concussion, I will never believe, the Qi blesses for killing a Qi star, even I see as the pawn.
"You are too naive, if I am deathless, the dead is a Na orchid Qi to bless."What he hated pounded the one punch of iron Gan, I saw blood the back of the hand spillage from him, and that fresh and red blood stimulated my thought and also accepted this fact at the same time.
The Qi blessed to really make use of me, but, "even if such, I still need to surrender to justice, such as if the emperor really needs to kill me, I also willing!"
"Wench!"He fiercely called to export, " even if I once hid this time, also have numerous dangers of time is waiting me.Please don't make me difficult, I

没有评论:

发表评论