2012年10月5日星期五

http://feeds.feedburner.com/links2rss/LZqc mouthful also have

Have no light but idle away neither the spirit of silk great king.His hand lightly fondles tombstone, one inch one feels'the Du Zhi is rare'these three words.
"After the mother, son minister last night the dream arrived you.You make me forgive Qi bless to your injury, you make me keep company with him as an eldest brother, you make me use natural affection warmth he that already icy cold heart ……do not you really blame him?He but frame up the person whom you cause death.I know that you love deeply him to always exceed to love deeply me, otherwise you can't arrive sky still not trust the Qi bless and also hang around him."The voice of Qi Hao is a bit hoarse, the eye socket is very red, each time he after arriving at the mother of will control not to live his own emotion before the last home.
One year ago, the Qi blesses to take their family, three people, to return to gold Ling and say is after making them come to pay a courtesy call on a mother, so they followed back.But the Qi bless but stubbornly leave them, he says, he has already didn't closed relatives in the world here, only he is this eldest brother, hope he can leave, can help oneself together and deal with this river's mountain well.He didn't agree,http://feeds.feedburner.com/links2rss/LZqc, absolutely can not together this frame-up mother empress of the person stand on the same front.So, so on dragging along, would be for livelong year.
"Hao, I have never lacked of impartiality to two of you after feeling female ……" Su Yao replies to ascend him that to living a hand of cocoon son because of regularly cultivating and have that kind of on the simple and refined face can make people free of mind and happy of heartly smile, "since the childhood, although you stood in a draft a wave point,your mother is behind have been being protecting you, loved deeply you, gave all of your loves.But does the Qi bless?Was treated coldly behind by the mother since the childhood, stop one's ears, although was subjected to a protection,lost a mother's love.
"Grow up, the Qi blessed personally to pull down from the prince's position you, mother behind force into cold temple, he has been helping that'love deeply'his father emperor.Arrive afterwards but discover, oneself respects of the father emperor unexpectedly have been being making use of him, while oneself hate bitterly of the mother unexpectedly love him with the his special way, while how can he bear again?
"His from cradle to the grave almost in the solitude, old grudge, betray mid-degree lead, he only left your this close relatives now ……he wants to make up the matter that you once did amiss, so he found out you, he hopes that you leave, because you are his eldest brother, even if he did amiss many matters again, you still keep being his eldest brother, the blood is thicker than water, and you can't not understand."
The Qi Hao listens to Su Yao that voice feel attracted of words, his heart is also soft to come down, the antinomy still floods in his heart.Yes, the Qi blesses and then lived a solitary day since the childhood, silent acceptance wear had no mother behind love deeply of life, he always all the apprehensibility Qi blessed of loneliness.How much time he thinks that the personally tells Qi to bless, in fact female behind is to love deeply his, she unfrequented he just for protecting him, but mother behind forbid him to say, she doesn't want to bless pressure for Qi, she doesn't think that the Qi blesses to admix into the imperial house's conflict that may throw down life at any time.
Last night of dream, also tell himself/herself after the mother, forgive Qi to bless, he is a compelled by circumstances is just it, she is never strange to bless over the Qi to she do of everything, only because BE, they are mother and children.Now that the mother can forgive him behind, why can oneself not forgive him?
"I am his eldest brother, the only eldest brother."He mutters, " Yao son, you can say that again, the blood is thicker than water."The heart knot of many in the last yearses imitates a Buddha to suddenly open, he makes an effort to hug Su Yao into a bosom, " Yao son thanks you and appreciates your keeping company with of so many in the last yearseseses, thanks you to follow behind me over the day of bad bran and appreciates your comprehension ……I the Na orchid Qi Hao He De He can unexpectedly marry you as wife, three living lucky."
Su Yao relies on support in his bosom and profoundly breathe emperor Ling that fragrant joss-stick is on all sides, the looks is healthy and energetic, "that I even want to thank you, the ability puts I am in the mind, you know, although the day of bad bran is bitter,have you to keep company with, and I am gladly accept hardship."
"I decide in the Qi and bless nearby at present and make up mother after don't give his love, you would like to companion I together here?"
"Although I like a quiet life very much,you are my man, marry chicken to marry a dog with the chicken with the dog Luo."
Their 2 people's joke makes emperor Ling of originally gloomy Qi Ai cover with 1 F light warm color.

【Volume 5 】 life if just as before see

Chapter 1 locks feeling to rob on the seventh
I am cultivating mental calm a palace to exactly treat on the tenth, Mo Lan and heart Wan acts according to the emperor's order to closely looking at me, indeed as expected, two of them are obereally yed orders to Qi to bless.Thought of Mo Lan ever and stealthily dauted Qi to bless, eye bottom to he that was deeply addicted to;Thought of I the hand handle knob once taught the heart Wan how to write poem, she with concentrated effort steeped plum flower Niang for me.I think that the plum flower Niang of one cup is what heart Wan sincerely and actually means I steep everyday, but because Han Ming's lies makes me be on guard to her, even for escaping but poisonous in her body top and bottom.
Mo Lan stands with heart Wan at present I of in front, have an alert unclearly to me in the vision, only because my facial appearance is ever no longer that ordinary face, no longer is they know of Di emperor imperial concubine.
The Qi blesses why must be hard to leave me, keep in mind a very valuable kid in my stomach, I can not accept, either, even if he can accept.I know that a kid whom emperor king accepts his/her own woman and others bosom is an abnormality painful matter, even if he accepted now, will have a sting forever in the heart.Wait until him some the fury is big on the first hair, say to prohibit this kid will become one to bury along with an article, the gentleman heart is difficult to measure, and besides at present this person is a Qi to bless, can give up for the sake of the power the whole Qis to bless.
Come me to harm for these several days pleased must be more and more serious, the meal food not descends to swallow, seeing greasy thingses will not aware of self a ground of disgusted, vomit, very serious.Cure to say too much to is that my physical endowment is very bad so harming pleased symptom is particularly serious.The Qi blesses everyday and returns to cultivate mental calm palaces all will the important person prepare wildplum juice for me, though I really want to drink, but I didn't move an one mouthful, also have no once said with him a words.
"Feed, your this woman how don't know somehow ah, my whole liveses have never seen emperor to which woman the so last heart lead."Mo Lan looking at me to again pushes away that wildplum juices and cannot helps but a fury dynasty any further, I roared to come over.
I not language, allow her dynasty, I bellow, probably she forgot her own identity to be just a slave.
"Mo Lan ……" heart Wan feels that she excites too much, the favour blocks impulsive of she, "she is a lord son, can not wanton."
"What lord son, my main son only have emperor.Her kid in the belly still doesn't know from where come of, the background doesn't also covet into a temple to make decision son clearly."Mo Lan's voice is one wave Gao Guo Yi's wave, I remain cold with rightness.
"Emperor!"The heart Wan Shu ground one shouts low lived Mo Lan's voice, Mo Lan also hanged head noise of shouting, " emperor!"
The Qi blesses to exceed to go into a big palace, though on the face cool Tai, but contain an unclear fury, "in spite of the son in her stomach is a whose, she still keep being your main sons."
2 people unanimous opinion time way:"BE."But I see the chest that Mo Lan rises and falls, obvious at strong press a fury, that air is a jealousy.I have been knowing that Mo Lan thus likes that the Qi blesses.
The Qi blessed to flick to wave hand to signal hint them to back bottom, then walk to nearby, I hope one mouthful the wildplum juice that didn't move, "hear these several days you don't eat at all what things."He sits down in front in me, the deep Tong tightly looks at me, " for the sake of the kid, you should also take good care of yourself well of body."
I don't answer and still take a distant view the big wild goose out of the window hovers around in the Qiong sky, that is the freedom.Originally and freely to me unexpectedly is thus may but can not namely ……
"I know that you at blame me a jailbird you."The words that the Qi blesses accompany with the Ti Si of big wild goose but ring out, " sorry, I am to really want to stay you at nearby."
Day in"put me to walk ……" come I for the first time the openings talks with him, while these three words are also the words that I mean to say most recently.But I know, he can't put me to walk, otherwise couldn't count to beat me dizzy recently, jailbird in cultivate mental calm a palace.
"On the seventh.When the time comes, walk and stay, I respect your will."
On the seventh?
Why is the seventh, he does this want to do what?Thought of again what plan, make use of me to come to deal with very valuable or make stronger my own emperor's right?
Seemed to see my worry in uncertainty, he peeped out light bitter and astringent, "I am to purely want to make up you, only this and no more just."
The Jin Mei floats however, elusive purple cloud side.Wooden railing cloud is like Ai, the oriole spends Jiao such as

没有评论:

发表评论